About the Opportunity
- Works with on-line programs including web based process tools for set up and maintenance of the Inventory Items
- Ensures timely updates, changes and additions
- Works with the inventory, price and other related databases ensuring all records are accurate and complete
- Maintain the inventory records and related files on the J.D.Edwards (JDE) System
- Other duties as required
- 1-2 years experience in general administration/data maintenance roles
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Access, Office Suite
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Extremely detail oriented.
$18 - $20/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30082.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.