About the Company
Our client is a well-established real estate investment company. They are looking for a Manager, Corporate Tax who will be responsible for the Canadian Tax compliance and provision, monitoring of the organization’s mutual fund trust.
About the Opportunity
- Assist with filing of Canadian tax returns (corporations, trusts, and partnerships)
- Manage monitoring of mutual fund trust
- Improve and streamline the tax compliance process
- Manage quarterly and annual review of the financial tax reporting requirements which includes income tax provisions, SIFT and mutual fund trust test calculations, and disclosure requirements
- Liaise with external auditors
- Accurately review the income tax and SIFT test projections
- Assist in the implementation and design of tax strategies to minimize tax risk and maximize tax benefit
- Manage CRA tax audits
- Advise on indirect tax issues
- Implement and maintain best practice controls and procedures
- CICA In-depth level 1
- 7 years of tax experience working at a public accounting firm, real estate industry experience is an asset
- IFRS and corporate level tax experience
$115,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26630.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.