About the Company
Our client is in the technology industry. They are looking for a Corporate Controller to add to their team.
Why Work Here
- Entrepreneurial company that is looking to grow and expand
- Fantastic opportunity for learning and growth in your career
About the Opportunity
- Lead the preparation and review of consolidated financial statements, monthly business unit/divisional financial statements and annual legal entity financial statements
- Lead preparation of monthly reports for Senior level Management Team
- Prepare and review complex accounting concepts such as debt and equity, segmented reporting, consolidation entries, tax entries etc.
- Manage the Treasury function
- Review to determine what controls are in place along with reviewing to determine if additional controls are needed or if current controls should be modified to support current and future activities
- Assist with purchase price equations of new acquisitions to ensure they are appropriately completed in accordance with ASPE/IFRS
- Supervise, mentor and train staff in the department
- CPA, CA
- 7 to 10 years’ relevant experience
- Corporate reporting and financial close reporting background
- People Management and strong soft skills
- Strong knowledge of IFRS standards
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28777.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.