About the Company
Our client is a leader in the Construction industry. They are looking for a Corporate Accountant who will be responsible for the accounting, budgeting and forecasting of the Company. This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a large global public company where you will always be challenged. There will be a lot of potential for career advancement as the company is growing and performing well.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic new office, modern/open concept (Executives all work in the open concept space)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Excellent dynamic within the company
About the Opportunity
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial analyses for internal and external reporting
- Prepare account reconciliations, journals, variance analyses and working papers
- Treasury functions such as bank reconciliations, wire transfers and drawdowns
- Assist in the preparation of quarter-end and year-end schedules
- Assist with budget preparation for corporate entities and consolidated business plans
- Develop short term and long term financial forecast and performance reports
- Prepare weekly and annual cash flow forecast, monthly capital expenditure analysis, annual budget, and quarterly re-forecasts
- CPA designation or working towards completion of the CPA designation
- 2 - 3 years of experience in corporate accounting
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong understanding of Debits and Credit
- Familiarity with accounting policies and procedures
- Demonstrated strong financial modelling and variance analysis skills
$50,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25699.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.