About the Opportunity
- The emphasis of the role will be on financial reporting including month end and year-end related tasks. You will act in a supporting role for the coordination and preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Review and report timely annual financial statements.
- Provide financial analysis as needed, for capital investments, net operating income review, and contract negotiations.
- Prepare quarterly and annual Board reporting
- Oversee the accounting operations including the design of the team and internal processes
- Manage a team of 3-4 staff to ensure weekly objectives are met.
- Recruit, train, and mentor employees.
- Manage outsourced accounting function
- Preparation of numerous T2 corporate tax returns for various entities
- Monitor debt levels and ensure compliance with debt covenants.
- Act as main point of contact with external audits
- CPA designated
- Consolidations financial reporting experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a controllership capacity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient and controlled manner
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #327635.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.