About the Company
Our client is a privately held software company. They are looking to hire a Controller to be the right hand finance person to a dynamic CEO. In this role, you will have ample opportunities to contribute to the growth of the business.
Why Work Here
- Flexible and laid back working culture
- Rapidly growing business
- Respectful, culturally diverse company
- Excellent opportunities to grow with the company
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Support required tax filings
- Liaise with auditors on year-end close
- Support CEO on budgeting & forecasting for the business
- Liaise with CFO of parent company on above matters and other adhoc requests
- Upload required financial information in SAP
- Set up and manage the management accounting approach (e.g. costing of features vs. revenue)
- Setup new ASPE and IFRS books for 2020
- 3+ years of related experience with reporting and analysis
- Experience with ASPE & IFRS
$95,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29080.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.