About the Company
Our client is a large Canadian distributor and manufacturer. They are looking for a Controller to assist with a broad range of financial management functions, including financial reporting and statement preparation in accordance with ASPE. This position will be an integral management level position and oversee a team of 6-8 direct reports.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis
- Oversee the preparation of monthly schedules
- Prepare monthly corporate income tax accruals and reconcile the tax accounts
- Prepare bank reporting
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly board package
- Assist in reviewing standard costing assumptions
- Document, monitor and enforce key controls with a focus on minimizing risks
- Prepare operating and capital budgets and forecasts, working closely with all departments
- Plan and coordinate the audit preparation
- Assist with M&A integration
- CPA, CA (Preferred), open to both Firm or Industry (Manager level and above)
- Relevant industry (Manufacturing, CPG, Retail)
- Financial reporting experience (ASPE or IFRS)
- People management experience
$90,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28447.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.