About the Company
Our client is a well-known name in the Mid-Size Food retail industry, and they are looking to hire an IT Support Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- Role will be providing Level 2 Help Desk Technical support for hardware & software products for 320 stores (Atlassian) + 130 Users (Head Office) (SysAid).
- Resolve HD requests
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary
- End User Mobile tech support
- Support with supervision – infrastructure, including firewalls, malware protection software
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support for system availability and client support
- Experienced (Min 3-5 years) Level 2 Help Desk – tech support, resolving queries via phone, ticketing system
- Basic exposure to Servers
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks
- Advanced experience and knowledge in Windows 10/11
- Experience in End user Mobile support iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry
- Experience with user/group administration (AD), file management, backups and restores, internet access, wireless, remote (VPN) access, printers/copiers/plotters, Web Apps, network equipment (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Must be from the GTA
- Willingness to participate in 24/7 on-call support for system availability and client support (2 weeks (M-F: 5-11pm, Weekends 7AM – 11PM) Every 2 months
- Bilingual English/French Huge Asset
- Experience with Servers, Firewalls
- ITIL certification considered an asset
- College diploma or University degree in a computer-related field
- MCP or MCSE Certification considered an asset
- POS and Pin PAD support experience
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software, such as SysAid
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 348208
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.