About the Opportunity
- Collect accounts as close to terms of sale as practical through the application of effective collection techniques
- Liase, coordinate, support and communicate with sales, customer service and the customer to resolve collection delays as timely as possible
- Process departmental reports in a timely manner
- Maintain sufficient up-to-date information for existing customers on which credit action levels and control may be based such as financial statements, credit reports and involvement in credit groups
- Process credit applications and maintain master records within SAP in a timely and accurate manner
- We aim to create an environment where the best people want to work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize their full potential
- Individual development, on-the-job training, and development programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k)
- Possess CCP Designation and or Post-Secondary business degree
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and word processing
- Exposure to SAP would be advantageous
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #284094.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.