About the Opportunity
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned accounts receivables accounts
- Tasked with identifying and resolving problems that might delay payment of accounts receivable cash collection and/or affect customer satisfaction
- Escalating any disputes as required
- Research, identify and resolve unapplied payments
- Review contracts, orders and invoices to reconcile and resolve customer disputes
- Allocate cheques and coordinate deposits to bank accounts
- Responsible for allocating wires and direct deposits to invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience managing a collections or an accounts receivable portfolio
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist with adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision-making
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
$20 - $23/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28540.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.