About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills and be involved with the senior management team (CEO and Board). Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus, this company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Interaction with the senior management team
- Great work/life balance
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Direct comprehensive audit activities supporting a product line, function, or legal entity
- Oversee the delivery of high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification
- Ensure the delivery of audit reports that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise
- Deliver high impact reports of IA's contributions to the audit committee, executive management, and regulators
- Manage IA’s staffing to complete approved annual audit plan. Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget
- Deliver cost effective and efficient management of audit teams and audit engagements
- Lead Internal Audit communications with OSFI and other regulators
- Work closely and collegially within IA and with management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance
- Ensure QAR process is effectively implemented within Internal Audit Function
- Designation (CPA, CIA, CISA)
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Canadian FI and strong internal audit experience
- Bilingual, English and Korean is an asset
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25098.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.