About the Opportunity
- Lead the administrative team and act as backup support for reception when needed
- Manage calendars and arrange meetings of senior team
- Assist with month Payroll using QuickBooks
- Completion of all government returns including HST returns, government remittances and Record of Employment
- Perform full cycle Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Develop strategic planning deliverables & forecasts for both revenue and payables
- 2+ years of relevant Office Management and Bookkeeping experience
- Successful completion of related post-secondary education
- Proficient with QuickBooks and MS Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24701.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.