About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company in the security industry. They are looking for a Bilingual Corporate Controller to join their finance team. This Controller will be responsible for all areas of financial reporting and compliance for the organization.
Why Work Here
- Strong sales, company is rapidly growing, raises and promotions during pandemic
- Strong industry, very good long term strategic plan in place
- Opportunity to make changes and impact within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure all key financial reconciliations are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Ensure all financial transactions between US and Canadian entities complies with transfer price rules.
- Manage and review 3rd party service providers for all US sales tax related work.
- Collaborates with the other finance department members to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Valuate, develop, and improve department controls, ERP systems, and procedures to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with the team to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with 3+ years being in a similar role
- Bilingual - Mandarin/English
- Good knowledge of US / Canadian GAAP and IFRS
- Multinational company (experience with cross border operations) experience with people management
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 28979.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.