About the Company
This is an exciting role in the healthcare industry. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. They have low turnover and very high employee engagement scores in this very easy going environment.
Why Work Here
- Work/life flexibility, ability to work from home
- Laid back culture
About the Opportunity
- Maintain and oversee the general ledger account structure and the corporate entity legal structure to ensure it satisfies the current and future needs of the business
- Manage the month end and quarter end close
- Ensure the accounting policies are in compliance with ASPE and are also satisfying the needs and requirements of internal stakeholders
- Work with the Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting group to ensure the preparation of timely and accurate consolidated monthly, quarterly and annually financial results for senior management, lenders and investors
- Actively engaged and involved in the annual audit and tax return processes as a primary point of contact with external auditors
- Supporting the budgeting process
- Oversee the Accounts Payable processing to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
- 3 - 5 related professional experience from a public accounting firm
- Strong full-cycle accounting background; exposure to tax is an asset
- People management experience
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24787.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.