About the Company
Our client is a large organization in the asset management industry. They are looking to add an Analyst, Fund Operations to their team who will have a key focus on oversight of our rapidly growing lineup of alternative products.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Rapid growth
- Opportunity to learn and be exposed to market leading alternative strategies and structures
- Great, fun culture
- On-site gym
About the Opportunity
- Play an active role in the areas of NAV, trade operations, accounting and fund administration oversight
- Assist with complex transaction processing, corporate actions, trade settlements, including derivative trading and collateral management
- Provide support with fund launches, mergers, and terminations
- Provide operational support for fund audits
- Establish good working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- CPA/CFA/CAIA In Progress
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Experience with Fund Services, Broker/Dealer Trading Operations or Fund Management Industry
- Familiarity with operational support for various asset classes – public securities, derivatives and private securities
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29120.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.