About the Opportunity
- General administrative duties including supporting senior staff, responding to general inquiries, supporting administrative systems and other related responsibilities as needed
- Build and maintain the HRIS, train new users and produce reports to support managers
- Support managers and employees with tracking of time, performance evaluations, professional development and other HR related functions
- Update Job Descriptions and related HR documentation as necessary
- Coordinate staff meetings
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in administrative or HR based roles
- Excel at working independently and within a collaborative team
- Demonstrated skills and strength in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$18 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25733.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.