About the Opportunity
- Keep track of potential customers and their requirements
- Follow up with potential customers by making outbound calls
- Ensure customer inquiries are being answered with a high degree of satisfaction
- Provide administrative and sales support in a timely and effective manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Experience taking inbound phone calls and initiating the ordering procedure as well as creating new accounts
- Possess relevant customer service experience i.e. handling customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #300838.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.