About the Company
Our client is an expert in business IT products and solutions from a wide portfolio of top brands. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist in managing managing US and Canadian accounts.
About the Opportunity
- Continuously review top owing and past due accounts
- Analyze and reconcile complex customer accounts
- Contact customers to resolve invoice concerns and ensure prompt payment
- Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Identify accounts that need to be prioritized and escalated
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the outsourced team by answering or forwarding emails, suggesting account holds and proactively recommending next steps in the collection process
- University/college Degree
- 3 years of professional role, full cycle Accounts Receivable (including collections experience B2B)
- AS400 would be a huge asset
$41,000 - $57,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24690.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.