About the Opportunity
- Perform all aspects of the Accounts Payable duties including preparing, verifying, and entering of invoices
- Processing biweekly Accounts Payable payments and reports; maintain accurate filing system
- Inputting and maintaining data for accurate vendor records
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries, and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or any finance-related discipline
- 2+ years of related Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with SAP in an Accounts Payable capacity
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
$20 - $23/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30641.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.