About the Opportunity
- Property Management and Corporate payables – coding all invoices, match P.O.’s, attaching Sub Ledger reports, and input invoices in Yardi.
- Balances and reconciles payments, invoices, material amounts, and other account and transactional information, investigates and resolves discrepancies
- Process monthly cheque run and rush cheques upon request.
- Daily bank reconciliation may be required.
- Payment of utility bills and property taxes online.
- Prepare tenant chargeback invoices.
- Input recurring mortgage payments.
- Maintain the binder for the amortization schedule of mortgages.
- Assist in HST remittances/reconciliation.
- Monthly journal entries (mortgages, interest payments, leases, etc.).
- Liaise with suppliers, banks, government agencies, etc.
- Processes accounts receivable transactions such as entering and posting payments
- Provide administrative support to VP, Controller & SVP of Business Operations.
- Assist the accounting department in updating the excel schedules of financial statements of corporate entities with nil tax amounts for filing of annual tax returns, including packaging the tax returns with financial statements and subsequently saving and filing the documents.
- Assist the property accountants on an ad hoc basis in preparing backup for year-end files and other special projects
- 1+ year of full cycle AP experience
- Strong communication skills
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- Comfortable going into the office 2-3 days per week
- Experience using Yardi software is an asset
$22 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349721.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.