About the Opportunity
- Perform cheque runs, EFT payments, online bill payments and wire payments weekly to ensure timely payments to vendors
- Respond to vendor enquiries
- Respond to business enquiries
- Complete timely vendor reconciliations; monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Assist with month end close of AP, not limited to AP accrual entries, assisting with bank reconciliation inquiries
- Assist with monthly AP operations reporting; generation of key reports
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and large ERP software, knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 is an asset
$23 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29949.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.