About the Company
Our client is a leading global alternative asset management company. They are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to take responsibility for full cycle accounting and corporate reporting.
Why Work Here
- Very collaborative office with an opportunity for direct mentorship
- Generous compensation and benefits packages
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and report consolidated financial statements in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Prepare financial information for external reports to investors and regulatory filings
- Accurately maintain the general ledgers of numerous investment and holdings entities
- Coordinate the interim and annual audit, including liaising, researching, and drafting accounting memos
- Coordinate income tax compliance and filings across various jurisdictions
- Ensure all accounting processes are adhered to and in compliance with audit standards
- Assist with treatment and preparation of documentation for acquisition and divestiture activities
- Manage day-to-day operations for various legal entities including AP, AR, and treasury management
- Generate special reports and respond to data requests from management
- CPA designation with strong knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP, IFRS, and regulatory requirements
- Experience within the real estate industry is a strong asset
- Proficiency with standard accounting software (Sage Accpac, Yardi, JD Edwards, Geneva, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Business or finance degree with 2+ years of work experience in consolidation and financial reporting
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29240.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.