About the Opportunity
- Reconcile multiple Excel databases and work with the corresponding departments to action unreconciled items
- Investigate and resolve transaction discrepancies found in the general ledger
- Ensure project costs are updated and reconciled on a daily basis
- Assist in successful month-end and year-end close in a timely fashion
- Prepare financial reports on company expenditures to be shared with leadership
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in accounting or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA designation in progress would be an asset
- Knowledge of Oracle or other large ERP would be an asset
$24 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29477.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.