ARE YOU A STRONG SERVER/NETWORK ENGINEER LOOKING TO WORK IN WEST GTA? Our client in the manufacturing vertical is hiring a Network Analyst with strong server/network support skills - for a full-time position.
Server / Network Analyst
About the Opportunity
- These roles will be tasked with installing, supporting and monitoring virtualized Windows server environments and LAN/WAN Cisco networks, including storage, backups, AD/Exchange, VOIP, etc
- 8+ years in progressive infrastructure support positions, including server and network support/management
- Proven skills installing and maintaining Virtualized Windows server environments (VMware and/or HyperV)
- Exposure to Azure / O365 / Exchange Online is a plus
- Strong skills with Active Directory and Exchange (Domain Controllers, Group Policy, etc)
- Strong LAN/WAN administration and support skills (TCP/IP, VLANs, DNS, VPN, QoS, etc)
- Cisco Meraki experience is preferred
- Exposure to telephony/VOIP is a plus (eg. Skype For Business)
- Any or all of the following certifications are a plus: VCP, CCNA, MCSA/MCSE, ITIL
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22492.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.