About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded company in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Treasury Manager to be responsible for cash management, transactions, foreign exchange oversight as well as financial reporting.
Why Work Here
- You get to be involved in all deals, which is the interesting aspect of the role
- Future career opportunities for the right individual are significant
About the Opportunity
- Oversee all cash and liquidity management activities and ensuring the overall effectiveness and efficiency of these processes
- Support with the overall management and monitoring of Company’s financing and risk management initiative
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements in connection with Treasury-related matters
- Overall management and monitoring of pension asset management and insurance programs
- Strong treasury experience
- ERP Implementation experience within the manufacturing industry is an asset
$85,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25377.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.