About the Company
Our client is an organization in the entertainment industry. They are looking for a Treasury Clerk who will be responsible for the accounting and administration of the cash and treasury operations of the company.
About the Opportunity
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Check and verify cash transactions and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Assist with currency hedging activities including interest payments
- Managing and reconcile monthly Inter-Company transactions
- Monthly FX variance analysis for different currencies
- Month-end processing and adherence to reporting deadlines
- Provide Weekly/Monthly Bank Reconciliation and Weekly Cash Forecasts to ensure sufficient cash position prior to weekly disbursements
- Assist in Interim and Year-End Audit process, audit schedules and working papers
- At least 1 year of Treasury work experience
- Experience with multi-currencies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is an asset
- Strong working ability with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients, team members, and service providers
$50,000 - $60,00/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26434.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.