About the Company
Our client is a Canadian company serving customers across Canada. They are a dynamic group of professionals responsible for emerging and operational risk management, audits, and corporate strategy.
Why Work Here
- Stable organization
- Excellent work/life balance
- Healthy collaborative culture
- Potential for growth from within
About the Opportunity
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring, training and performance reviews for a team
- Work with the manager to develop systems and processes for effective program audits for use by the audit team
- Provide quality reviews and on the job training to address development and gaps in the teams work
- Complex program audits requiring senior level knowledge and experience which include pre-audit assessments, auditing techniques, analysis, and recommendation/report preparation
- Recommend internal controls to ensure integrity of information and consistent application
- Establish, lead and communicate the annual Program Audit plan
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate reporting for Senior Management and Board of Directors of audit results tracking and trending to support effective decision-making.
- Work with the Manager, Risk Management and company's reinsurance brokers to support the annual reinsurance procurement process
- Assist in maintaining the corporate Risk Management Policy, analysis of historical reinsurance results and training materials for the Board as well as reporting to government partners
- Identify, document and monitor strategies to mitigate risk
- Assisting in the annual risk assessment and maintenance of the risk management framework
- Work with the Manager, Risk Management in the development and implementation of corporate risk management strategies
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with management, Senior Management Team members
- 4 years related professional experience in auditing, including leading audits and risk management experience
- Experience as a team leader or supervisor of audit/finance professionals
- Strong analytical and research skills
$88,000 - $93,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30137.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.