About the Company
Our client is a professional service company in the pension and asset management industry. They are looking for an individual to join their Investment Finance team to be responsible for analysis, reporting, compliance, and support of the front office investment team.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work life balance with challenging work, collaborative and supportive environment
- Fantastic role with broad focus from diligence through to the sale of assets and everything in between
- Supportive CA boss
- Opportunity to supervise and mentor staff
About the Opportunity
- Prepare annual financial statements for private markets subsidiaries, including notes thereto, ensuring appropriate CICA disclosure requirements and any disclosures necessary
- Provide leadership and guidance to other junior staff within the Investment Finance team
- Perform financial and accounting functions
- Develop, prepare and review internal and external financial reports and presentations for investments
- Prepare written, graphical and quantitative analysis including all financial statements and management reporting to support the alternative investment portfolio
- Use and maintain query and reporting tools to automate analysis and reporting processes
- Investigate and follow up on any discrepancies, unusual results or missing information with internal and external contacts
- Perform investment analysis
- Monitor the ongoing development and maintenance of the various systems to ensure efficient processing of transactions within controlled environments
- 7 years of relevant investment finance/accounting and specific work experience with industry experience (2+ years in an SFA role within pension plan or asset management company)
- Strong reporting and analysis background
$110,000 - $118,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #27980.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.