About the Company
Our client is a large global food production organization. They are looking for a Tax Manager who is responsible to ensure compliance with tax laws and ensure tax optimization within business objectives.
About the Opportunity
- A ton of opportunity for internal progression planning, can move both laterally and/or upwards (domestically and internationally)
- High exposure role working cross-functionally with multiple level of leadership
- Regular employee recognition (both formal and informal – ie. Monthly Awards and formal Annual Award Gala)
- Very diverse company culture – people coming from all over the world
- Support the company’s tax strategy to optimize local taxes consistent with business objectives
- Manage tax audits and tax litigations for specific entities
- Manage communication / representation with tax authorities, external advisors, external auditors, and tax / business organizations
- Manage tax reporting, tax provisions, and review work of Senior Tax Analysts when required
- Ensure appropriate reporting on key tax issues to Director of Tax and Specialist Services
- Advise on tax matters in business transactions and projects
- Keep informed about changes to tax laws, tax jurisprudence, and consider the impact on the business
- Manage International Tax audits
- Completion of Parts I & II of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course.
- 3+ years of progressive tax experience
- 1+ years Management/ Supervisory experience
- Indirect tax exposure a strong asset
Up to $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #331210
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.