About the Company
Our client is an auto parts manufacturing company. They are looking for a Tax & Compliance Manager to be responsible for planning & filing US corporate returns and to implement transfer pricing policy for multiple entities.
Why Work Here
- Great work/life balance
- Company is in growth mode
- Great mentorship and Development Opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for US corporation tax planning & compliance including federal corporates taxes for a US corporation, state income tax, sales & use tax, property taxes, franchise tax & commercial activity taxes.
- Lead setup and compliance with US Sales/Use Tax & State Income Tax Nexus for the US Corporation
- Develop and maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process
- Implement transfer pricing policy and provide management reporting for multiple entities.
- Lead Canadian entity partnership tax return planning
- Assist with compliance including monthly indirect tax.
- Oversee US Customs compliance for US & Canadian operations
- Lead quarterly Canadian duty drawback return and implement duty deferral project with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with federal, state, provincial and local reporting requirements (Canada, U.S.)
Up to $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 343009.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.