About The Opportunity
- Develop an in depth understanding of the business ERP system, and manage the key processes required to ensure Supply Chain data integrity
- Utilize key data insights to manage forecasts, adjust inventory, optimize order parameters, reduce obsolescence, support automation, and ensure efficiency in Supply Chain processes
- Complete system audits in a closed loop process to identify data gaps and supply risk, and drive continuous improvement
- Manage the pricing process with supply partners, evaluating changes, quantifying exposure, and implementing across the organization effectively
- Investigate trends in customer demand, apply best practice analysis, strategize, and evaluate possible solutions to increase customer service level
- Leverage analytics and provide meaningful insights to drive optimization and implement effective supply and demand management strategies
- Support the development of Supply Chain reporting and tools that will drive improved performance with Suppliers, internal Customers, and the Supply Chain team
- Work with Sales and Marketing to set up new items in our database to support sales growth and improved customer success
- Play a key role in the business change management process, phasing in new items and phasing out old, preparing for new business engagements, and coordinating critical activities
- Participate in supply chain calls with key customers and internal stakeholders, incorporate feedback for customer centric process improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and cross-functional teams to drive improvements and implement solutions
- Work hand in hand with information technology (IT) teams to develop solutions, participate in design, perform tests and monitor deployment
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as requested by the customer and business leaders
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College degree in the field of Business/Supply Chain Management/Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 1-3 years related work experience, preferably in a distribution environment
- Excellent command of Microsoft tools, specifically an expertise in Excel (ie. Pivot Tables, Macros, etc)
- In depth experience using a business ERP system such as Epicor, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar
- Ability to support business reporting using PowerBI or Tableau or similar
- You have strong analytical skills and proven ability to analyze data trends with the use of reporting tools (ex. Excel) and initiate action from findings
- Project management experience, strong organization skills, ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners, across different operating levels and drive value-added solutions.
- You possess both the ability to think strategically and the diligence to execute tactically
- Bilingual French / English
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Passionate about data management, enjoy working with large sets of data
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to present data in a clear and succinct manner supporting business decision making
- You have the initiative, adaptability, and problem-solving skills to work in an ambiguous and dynamic work setting
- Excellent judgment, decision-making, integrity, honesty, and professionalism
$40, 000 - $50, 000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #367894.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.