Lannick is searching for a talented Senior SOC Analyst to help out our client on a 6 month contract (possible extension). This is a remote role for the duration of the project.
About the Opportunity
- Lead the operations of SOC team (5 people total)
- Security incidence tracking and management
- Work to maintain SLA’s within clients environment
- On call – must be available to react if something goes wrong – weekends and evenings
- Provide overview of security setup within client’s environment – recommend improvements, integrate new data points and help develop new rules/alarming rules for security
- Patch Management – help mature process
- Experience with AlienVault
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with O365
- Experience with Preempt (Identity Management)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28716.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.