About the Company
Our client is a publicly-listed corporation in the asset management industry. They are a diversified company looking for a Senior Manager, Investment Operations to join their successful team. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits
- Great team culture (team events)
About the Opportunity
- Review of fund agreements and other legal documents, e.g. prospectus, investment management agreements, etc.
- Financial reporting, including IFRS and US GAAP
- Support the trade operations and fund operations functions of the department
- Investor and management reporting
- Manage the treasury of the funds, budget process and quarterly expense accrual reviews
- Manage the investment accounting of all funds, including the valuation of public equities and other derivatives
- Review and approve NAV, management fee and incentive fee calculations
- Manage external auditors
- Oversee the performance reporting for all funds
- Review all tax reporting (US and Canadian tax and distribution payments for all funds
- Preparation of relevant accounting memos (as needed)
- Ensure the proper implementation and maintenance of internal controls with appropriate documentation
- 7-10 years of related experience from asset management/funds, capital markets or private equity
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25849.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.