ARE YOU A FINANCE MANAGER LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Provide accounting guidance for the company's inventory transactions
- Ensure financial integrity of results via maintenance of financial processes and controls, including review and approval of journal entries and reconciliations as well as critical analysis of monthly results
- Understand the business and become a subject matter expert on Supply Chain business initiatives
- Coach and develop a team of 2 Sr. Financial Analysts
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience
- Public accounting firm experience combined with industry experience in process-focused roles (i.e. manufacturing, logistics and/or retail)
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence and engage key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- Apply sound logic and strategic analysis to identify issues and provide well-developed solutions
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17531.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.