About the Company
Our client is a leading reward platform connecting consumers to brands worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Manager, FP&A to help shape the rapidly growing finance function.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- The company is growing and stable
- May have the opportunity to grow your team in the near future
- Prominent US Silicon Valley investors tied to the business
About the Opportunity
- Lead the forecasting/planning function by analyzing complex financial information and developing predictive models
- Develop a strong understanding of the business which allow you to identify key drivers of the P&L and work cross-functionally to prioritize efforts to hit/exceed targets
- Own, develop and maintain critical reporting of operational and financial metrics; partner with the Data Insights team to further enhance existing management reporting
- Oversee, develop and maintain the corporate financial model (3-year forecast); actively work cross-functionally to ensure the financial model is always relevant and up-to-date
- Lead, prepare and coordinate the annual budget process; develop detailed projections, highlight risks/opportunities and oversee the preparation of relevant budgeting materials
- Partner across all business functions to successfully develop and lead FP&A projects; the individual must be comfortable driving to a final recommendation/conclusion
- Provide an accurate and timely understanding of our financial/operational performance, and any advising on any gaps to plan
- Work with the Finance team to ensure accurate and error-free financial statements, including assisting with the preparation of variance analysis and month-over-month trending
- Prepare Board materials including a detailed overview of corporate performance and management commentary
- Bachelor or Business Administration degree with a specialization in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an FP&A role (including operational analysis); 2+ years in a manager-level role
- Advanced financial modelling and MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Database / BI / Data visualization tools (ie Looker, Tableau, SQL) and Budgetary software (ie Vena)
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29904.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.