About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are currently looking for a Senior Manager to manage a team of analysts and also assist in a hybrid role of business partnering with operations (budgeting/forecasting) and also a mix of reporting for the business unit.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for promotion with good performance
- Lots of opportunity for growth & development
- Great team chemistry, very collaborative team environment
About the Opportunity
- Lead the Forecasting and Planning process to influence business decisions
- Partner with the Marketing and Operations teams to develop in-depth knowledge of customer and service related trajectories
- Liaise with the teams to forecast the financial performance across the portfolio with a detailed focus on the underlying business drivers
- Be a subject matter expert of IFRS 15, to ensure the financial impacts are accurately captured and presented
- Leverage statistical and data mining skills and use visualization tools to analyze results
- Understand business initiatives and seasonal drivers in order to prepare value added analysis for revenue forecasting and EBITDA opportunity analyses
- Support the Strategic and Annual Plan exercises with the objective of providing the proper balance of depth and breadth
- Lead a team of 2-3 high performing Senior Financial Analysts
- 5+ years of related work experience
- IFRS 15, Data Analytical skills/ tools (SQL / SAS/ advanced excel) are assets
- Experience from a Public Accounting firm
- Experience in related industries
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30093.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.