About the Company
Our client is a leading player in the telecommunications industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to play a critical role as a business partner focused on producing financial data that will lead to profitable growth and influence business decisions.
Why Work Here
- Promotion opportunities and development/coaching directly from upper management
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- Great team chemistry, extremely collaborative and dynamic culture
About the Opportunity
- Lead the Consolidated Results, Forecasting and Planning process to influence business decisions
- Partner with the Product and Marketing teams to develop in-depth knowledge of customer and product related trajectories
- Liaise with the Sales Finance team to forecast the financial performance across the portfolio
- Support the Strategic and Annual Plan exercises with the objective of providing the proper balance of depth and breadth
- Work with Business Partners to improve Gross Margin trajectory
- Initiate and implement process improvements
- Lead a team of 2-3 high performing Managers
- 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably with FP+A experience
- Experience with managing / supervising direct reports
- Strong/advanced level excel and strong analytical skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29293.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.