About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to ensure they become leaders in their industry. They have expertise in various geographical markets and how to operate business around the globe. They are looking for a Senior Manager to be accountable for financial reporting and compliance across all portfolio companies.
- Net new role due to growth
- Part of the fastest growing, best performing companies on the TSX over the last 5+ years
- Work for a great boss who we placed
- Casual laid back office culture
About the Opportunity
- Train and coach finance teams within portfolio companies to ensure they are equipped to follow financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Review and perform quality assurance of month-end and quarter-end close deliverables submitted by portfolio companies
- Work with portfolio companies’ finance teams to improve efficiencies related to the financial close process
- Lead creation of long-range forecasts and validate quarterly variance analysis
- Oversee financial and management reporting with a focus on key operating ratios to identify issues and opportunities for operational improvements
- Own risk management framework, including periodic internal audit spot checks to enforce adherence to corporate policies
- Oversee financial integration of new acquisitions
- Manage completion of Portfolio level accounting with small team, including transfer pricing, bonus calculations and reconciliations
- 7-10 years of working experience in finance and accounting in a technology-based environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles under IFRS
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25900.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.