About the Company
Our client is a company leading the digital transformation of the audit and accounting industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to drive value creation across the business and support various go-to-market teams and functions of the company.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to create, implement and improve existing processes and efficiencies
- Autonomy in the role, completely remote
About the Opportunity
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams providing financial support to enable operational execution against the business’ strategic objectives
- Support the initial build-out of the Commercial Finance team including development of standardized processes, ways of working and new tools including standard reporting packs, financial models and leveraging a new CPM (Prophix) for forecasting and analysis
- Develop accurate, insightful and timely monthly performance reporting of financial and non-financial data to be published for Sales, Marketing, Product and Executive Leadership
- Prepare monthly variance analysis against financial results and key performance indicators with emphasis on the story behind the numbers including potential risk mitigation options
- Maintain momentum against key objectives set-out as part of the first 3 months
- Support ad hoc financial reporting projects, such as standardized reporting, faster month-end close process, reporting system implementations, and integration of future acquisitions
- Ensure reporting controls are set up and working as expected--driving continuous improvement in the financial control process
- Maintain momentum against key objectives set-out as part of the first 12 months
- Develop critical business insights around SaaS unit economics including customer lifetime value, cost of acquisition and cost to serve
- Leveraging efficient financial modelling techniques and systems to deliver monthly rolling forecast capabilities for the business
- Provide business partnership to Marketing and Product teams through effective financial analysis against investment initiatives and ROI against actual performance of key initiatives
- Creating a connected data, insight and analytics capability enabled by a digital core
- Achieving end to end process automation and self-service delivery
- 2+ years experience as a CPA
- 3-5 years experience FP&A experience (full P&L)
- Experience building strong collaborative relationships within the business
- Experience working with both group-level leadership teams and teams in different geographical regions
- Experience in SaaS or similar (a strong understanding of ARR is also a strong asset)
- Experience with long-term contracts is a strong asset
- Experience with Great Plains, NetSuite or similar is a strong asset
- Strong data management skills (SQL, VBA, multi-dimensional datasets – EPM, BPC, Essbase, Hyperion) is a strong asset
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29747.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.