About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and offers plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Dynamic team based culture
- Very collaborative
- Lots of opportunity for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly journal entries and analysis leveraging large amounts of transactional data and assist with month end consolidation and elimination entries
- Analyze monthly results under IFRS as well as business initiatives/drivers in order to prepare monthly commentary as well as a Reporting Package with KPIs, graphical presentations and dashboards for review with senior management
- Liaise with business unit primes to drive operational results
- Assist the Senior Manager in validating key business assumptions for monthly outlook/forecasts as well as the annual budget
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve reporting to drive new insight
- CPA (CA or CMA) or CPA In Progress
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS and strong data analytics are assets
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24484.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.