About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in the natural resource and utility industry. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- Opportunity for internal advancement
- Amazing boss - CPA, CA who will be a great mentor
- The organization has tripled in size in the last decade and has significant runway for similar type of growth going forward
About the Opportunity
- Prepare financial statements and reports in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare and review analyses to support the management discussion and analysis sections of the quarterly and annual reports
- Reach beyond received data to review and analyze results
- Research and interpret new accounting standards/guidelines to assess potential impacts on financial reporting activities
- Modify existing and designs new processes that maximize operational efficiency
- Provide advice on SOX internal control issues and recommends and implements reporting enhancements
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of IFRS and accounting and financial analysis principles and practices
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27199.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.