About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading software company who has expertise in operating businesses around the globe. The Senior Financial Analyst will be involved in a mix of analytical work (FP&A), some consolidations/accounting, M&A support (post acquisition integration) and other ad hoc projects.
Why Work Here
- Work for a great CPA, CA boss
- Good hours/work life balance
- Fast growing, best performing company on the TSX
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate with Portfolio Finance team during quarterly and annual financial closes
- Perform analytical review; ensure financial accuracy; help prepare consolidated forecasts; assist with treasury management; and help with technical accounting topics (as needed)
- Liaise during quarterly and annual financial closes: analytical review of P&L + balance sheet; present consolidated forecasts; and provide disclosure requirements
- Assist with M&A which includes due diligence, financial modelling review and post-close integration support
- Assist with ad hoc projects including analytical reviews; variance analysis; and various other initiatives focused on driving growth
- Assist with complex accounting around critical accounting estimates such as acquisition accounting, foreign operations reporting, and software revenue recognition
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years experience working in a finance/accounting roles
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and IFRS
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30623.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.