About the Company
Our client is a leading Global CPG company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP& A who will work closely with the Directors and VP's of the Sales and Marketing team to provide analytical support.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Company has performed very well through COVID
- Great growth opportunities within the business in a highly visible role
- Fantastic culture, family company that is well run and people are well taken care of
About the Opportunity
- In depth monthly analysis/forecast to drive key financial metrics and foster an environment of continuous optimization
- Work with FP&A team and independently across the company to provide analysis and insight to key stakeholders, including company leadership, in core processes as well as on a project basis including profit opportunities
- Support FP&A Manager/Director in future and post analysis in business decision making for business partners
- Financial modelling for pricing, ensuring Marketing, Sales Ops and Sales receive timely pricing for price changes to be executed and communicated to stakeholders OR Provide analytical support to the Procurement & purchasing teams including rate / volume analysis, financial impacts of decisions and recommendations on areas of improvement
- Closely tied to Costing and Supply Chain Finance, determining impact of COGS changes on future pricing to attain optimal pricing
- Support Sales in pricing for customer bids
- Drive internal process improvements and controls; continually identify opportunities for automation to allow the team to perform world-class analytics
- Responsible for driving and supporting financial close activities, ensuring that all margin and expense items are booked correctly to the GL and that risk has been assessed, presented and mitigated
- Create models, analysis and presentations that condense complex topics into actionable information
- Work with inventory control management and logistics team with financial analysis and finance support
- Analyze business results on a monthly and quarterly basis to better understand present and future financial performance in order to achieve or exceed profit targets
- Prepare reports and analysis in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, month-end reports, pricing, product line profitability, new product, SG&A, and inventory.
- Assist the FP&A Manager/Director with budget planning, forecasting and other corporate financial requirements
- Experience in CPG or Supply Chain/Manufacturing preferred
- FA or SFA with 2-4 years of experience
- Pricing/RFP experience an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
$90,000 - $92,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #334850.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.