About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the financial services industry with global operations. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A who will focus on consolidated FP&A for all the divisions and geographies for the organization.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Growing company
- Excellent culture with a supportive boss and cohesive team
- Good work life balance
- Excellent compensation plan
- Responsible for the company’s Global forecasting and planning processes, inclusive of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Develop & maintain the monthly Management Operating Review (MOR) content
- Work independently to develop modelling and implement necessary processes to support the delivery of monthly materials
- Work with functional teams and set up processes to ensure appropriate data received on a timely basis
- Work with data to generate insights into business trends
- Support the development and the integration of OneStream (Planning tool) and ERP within the FP&A organization and utilize the technology to increase speed and accuracy of reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for project-specific planning and/or compliance under direction of Manager and/or Director, Global Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Take care and ownership of existing report structure and relevant data updates required within the Excel models and OneStream
- CPA designation and/or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of finance and accounting knowledge and experience, forecasting and budgeting is preferrable. Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-Point, Word). Knowledge of general ledger, corporate performance mgmt. systems and/or ERP systems. Exposure to OneStream a strong plus.
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #347833.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.