About the Company
Our client is a world class investment company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP& A who will be responsible for budgeting, financial planning, treasury, liquidity forecasting, the annual business planning process, quarterly supplementary reporting and various ad-hoc analyses.
Why Work Here
- Great opportunities for growth
- Work for a world class asset management company
- Excellent compensation package
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial forecasts, track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and geographies and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Prepare consolidated liquidity forecasts and various treasury deliverables to assist with liquidity planning, capital markets activity and capital allocation/structure
- Compile, analyze and evaluate key operating metrics across businesses and operating segments
- Prepare publicly disclosed supplementary financial reports on a quarterly and annual basis, providing an overview of operational and financial performance of the business
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management and the board of directors to support business decision making
- Support Brookfield’s annual business planning process, including in-depth review of operating company models/long-term assumptions and preparation of consolidated financial model and management presentations
- Ad-hoc analyses and presentations on platform financial and operational results, as well as supporting any special projects
- CPA, CA, intent to or pursuing a CFA
- Corporate Finance experience at the Big Four or FP&A at a leading organization would be an asset
- Proficient in Excel, including ability to model and use advanced functions
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #329773.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.