About the Company
Our client is a leading real asset management firm. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, to be heavily involved in the budgeting, forecasting and financial planning processes as well as doing analysis and financial modelling for decision-making purposes.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- The role can grow into a Manager role with strong performance
- A fantastic culture where people tend to stay over the long term
- Opportunity to design and develop processes in this role and help build finance infrastructure for future growth
About the Opportunity
- Ownership of the projects’ financial and compliance requirements, and acting as the first point of contact for the Asset Management and Fund Reporting teams
- Working with the Asset Management team to manage the operational financial models for the projects and related analysis, including managing valuations
- Responsible for reporting of investment performance against budget and key performance indicators
- Assist with cash flow planning and identify opportunities to maximize investor returns
- Continuous development and streamlining of processes and procedures
- Assist with due diligence and review of potential acquisitions as required
- Ad-hoc analysis on financial and operational results
- CPA designation (or working towards CPA designation) required (preferable from Big 7 firms)
- 3 years of experience in relevant industry
- Knowledge and experience in power, mining, oil and gas, natural resources, or private-public partnerships
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional quality standards and an ongoing desire to push for new approaches, insights, and presentation methods
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29664.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.