About the Company
Our client is a Canadian-based international gold mining company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for managing all monthly/quarterly financial planning and analysis, management presentations, and annual budget and rolling forecasts to support Corporate/Group functions needs and serve as a trusted Financial Business Partner.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Mix of new and more tenured employees on immediate team
- Work closely with internal business partners with potential to cross partner with business partner in Bulgaria
- “Open door” culture, everyone works closely together
- Opportunity to grow into role (breadth, experience)
- Prepare budget, forecast, and analysis of corporate & group functions and minor entities
- Prepare and review with cost owners monthly/quarterly Corporate/Group functions cost center reports (actual/forecast vs. budget) & work with Corporate/Group functions to understand and interpret cost drivers
- Prepares monthly BS/IS/CF variance analyses – actual vs. forecast vs. budget
- Reports on the company’s financial performance to management and leadership to provide insights against benchmarks and targets and communicate any variances or deviations from budget/plan with the appropriate stakeholders
- Develops commentary and presentation materials related to financial analysis for Senior Management to inform business decisions and outcomes
- Collaborates with Corporate/Group Functions to understand business needs and requirements and translate priorities into desired reporting and analysis
- Drives first level of analysis to support Director with developing deeper reporting insights
- Experience at the Senior Financial Analyst level strong preferred
- 3+ years FP&A experience (would be open to FP&A and FR mix as well)
- Industry: Mining preferred but alternatively, larger, complex companies
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #374483
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.