About the Opportunity
- Assist the special projects teams with executing test cases, documentation and providing insights into process changes
- Assist and/or complete reconciliations to ensure balances and accounts are accurate
- Support the finance and project team with testing post implementation
- Assist Senior Manager to determine risk areas.
- Assist in troubleshooting implementation issues as assigned
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Work with various internal teams to implement the new accounting standards
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with expertise in financial reporting
- Minimum of 5 years in an accounting or finance related role
- Experience in working within a project team (implementation) is a strong asset
- Prior experience within IFRS 17 is an asset
- Advanced Excel skills (developing models using pivots, vlookups, etc.)
- Ability to update process documentation from system changes
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to support any type of work to ensure the success of the project
- Strong written/verbal communication to be able to present to senior management
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #336257.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.