About the Company
Our client is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, who will be responsible for providing financial support for, but not limited to, your assigned programs. This would include but not be restricted to the collection, analysis, and consolidation of financial and cost data from numerous sources.
Why Work Here
- Growth opportunities
- Employee appreciation initiatives
- Organization has constant and new exciting opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Perform budgeting/forecasting tasks by program
- Identify and communicate financial risks and opportunities
- Provide results analysis by program; perform gap analyses to Plan and Forecast
- Prepare and present monthly program reviews with program management.
- Perform and contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual tasks and reporting
- Prepare Journal Entries and perform account reconciliations
- Ensure proper revenue recognition and prepare EAC (estimate at completion) models following the ASC606 standard.
- Establish/maintain support for campaign warranty reserves
- Establish and monitor standard costs and BOMs for assigned programs, ensuring the integrity of costing and identifying any unusual trends or exceptions
- Provide financial support and review make/buy analyses
- Provide estimating/negotiating support for new business proposals and analysis during and after new program introduction
- Develop business case presentations using NPV, IRR, and MIRR tools in support of strategic product development
- Perform ad hoc analyses for projects as assigned
- Participate and identify Continuous Improvement projects and cost reduction initiatives
- Assist in audit requests as required.
- 3 years’ experience in full cycle Accounting
- Costing experience and business case analysis
- Industry: Manufacturing, Automotive, or related
- Excellent PC skills: demonstrated strength using Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, V-Lookups, etc. is required. Experience with other BI tools would be an asset
- Experience within an ERP environment; experience with SAP is preferred
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #335388.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Senior Financial Analyst
Direct Hire job in Mississauga
Senior Financial Analyst/ Manager - 4 Months Contract
Contract job in Mississauga
Direct Hire job in Oakville
Senior Financial Analyst, Valuations
Direct Hire job in Toronto
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Direct Hire job in Toronto