About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing company in the manufacturing industry. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, who will primarily be responsible for assisting with month end, financial reporting, provide day to day forecasting, reporting and analysis support and assist with preparing divisional and organization financial statements.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Great company culture
About the Opportunity
- Provide day to day forecasting, reporting and analysis support for the company
- Key performance indicator, gross margin and rate/volume variance analysis
- Analyze weekly and monthly results
- Prepare or assist in preparing divisional and organization financial statements
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts and income statement accounts
- Preparation of recurring journal entries and month-end journal entries
- Provide support to budget process
- Assist with annual external audit including analyses for auditor’s requirements and processing year-end and schedules
- Manage and coach Jr. Financial Analyst
- Completion of an accounting designation program
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting required
- Expert level proficiency in MS Office software is required
- Experience in working with multi-currency/multi-entity setting is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to work within a dynamic fast-paced, work environment
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30367.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.